CLT 2020 Annual Meeting
Join us for our (virtual) annual meeting on May 21st, 2020 at 7 P.M.
The Cheshire Land Trust Annual Meeting has been rescheduled for May 21, 2020 beginning at 7:00 p.m. This will be a short meeting to elect directors and officers and to approve updated bylaws.
The meeting will be held via ZOOM video conference. If you would like to attend, please register here:
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
Item 1. Call to Order
Item 2. Approve minutes of March 28, 2019 Annual Meeting [link]
Item 3. Adopt Amended and Restated Bylaws [link to bylaws and summary]
Item 4 Election of Directors
1. for a 3-year term ending 2023 – Linda Blackburn, Elsa Loehmann, Jim Mertz, David Schrumm, Joy VanderLek
2. for a 2-year term ending 2022 – John Hilzinger, Randy Solomon, Bill Stanley, Sue Stanley
3. for a 1-year term ending 2021 – Matt Abdifar, Mark Hall, Pamela Ricci-Roach, Karen Schnitzer
Item 5 Election of officers for a 1-year term ending 2021
1. President – Joy VanderLek
2. Vice President – Karen Schnitzer
3. Treasurer- David Schrumm
4. Secretary- Sue Stanley
Below you can find our current bylaws and proposed revisions as well as the rational for these changes. Amending or changing our bylaws is an important and needs to be transparent to our members. The information that follows intends to inform you and ensure that there is clarity for all.